Ledco XL-44 Pouch/Mounting Laminator
Questions? Check Out Our Laminators Guide.
The XL44 is a large-format pouch laminator for mounting, simultaneous mounting and laminating, or laminating only, of materials up to 1 ½-inches thick and up to 44-inches wide. The XL44 Pouch Mounting Laminator is designed with special controls and features that simplify the mounting/laminating process, making it easy for even a novice operator. The adaptability of the XL44 increases productivity by enabling the operator to switch from one substrate, film, or board to another without time-consuming set-up or teardown. The unit has preset pressure and speed controls, incremental roller opening adjustments from zero to 1 ½-inches to accommodate almost any substrate up to 1.5-inches in thickness, and enclosed laminating rollers to conserve energy and provide a safe working environment. The adjustable heat controller has a temperature range from 200 °F to 400 °F to allow mounting and laminating for a variety of substrates, laminates, and applications. The XL44 Pouch Mount/Laminator can be used to protect and mount posters, ink-jet images, and other large-format printed materials, extending their "useful life" and enhancing their appearance and value. Order your XL27 pouch laminator today!
Rated for high volume use.
See specs below for more information.
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
* This Item Must Ship Via Truck. A Sales Representative Will Contact You With Complete Shipping Costs.
Do you need supplies? Click Here.
- Easy to understand - With clearly labeled step-by-step instructions that are color-coded with XL27 consumables.
- Saves time and money - No need for complicated tear-down and set-up.
- Simple to operate for new or veteran operators.
- Change from finish to finish without any re-threading - Change from matte to satin to gloss or to texture finishes without having to re-thread the laminator.
- Mount, mount and laminate, or just laminate.
- Two heated roller heat method.
Options & Accessories
|Maximum Lamination Width
||Up to 44"
|Maximum Laminating Thickness
||220V single phase
2600 watts, 20 amps
||62"L x 19"H x 14"D
||Two-year manufacturers parts and labor
If you have any questions or concerns, contact a customer service representative today.
[Home | Pouch Laminators | Laminating Equipment | Pouch Lamination Supplies]
<< Previous Item | Next Item >>